A Winter Wander with The Snowman™ and The Snowdog
Royal Victoria Country Park
Reduced capacity sessions: Wed 30th Nov - 10.00am, Fri 2nd Dec - 12.00pm, Thurs 8th Dec - 12.00pm, Fri 16th Dec - 10.00am, Thurs 22nd Dec - 10.00am and Wed 28th Dec - 12.00pm
Trail packs for A Winter Wander with The Snowman™ and The Snowdog cost £7 and include an A6 trail booklet, a coloured pencil, a voucher for little ones to enjoy a free babyccino and a special The Snowman™ and The Snowdog gift. Plus, all trail customers are invited to catch a screening of the film either before or after completing the trail.
Join The Snowman™ and The Snowdog on a festive winter wander around some of Hampshire’s most spectacular country parks.
Make your way around Royal Victoria Country Park completing themed activities as you go. Inspired by the hit sequel to Raymond Briggs’ much-loved classic, this wintry adventure is suitable for children aged 3-12. There’ll even be free showings of the animated short onsite for trail customers to enjoy.
Don your hat, scarf and gloves and relive the magic of this enchanting story as you explore Hampshire’s countryside at its wintry best.
- This activity is based outdoors please prepare for the weather
- Any attending adults are not required to buy a pack as these packs are suitable for children only
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear due to inclement weather
- This activity is suitable for children aged 3 and up, if you are bringing infants and babies please bring a sturdy pushchair to cope with the terrain or a baby carrier
- Our trail packs are non refundable/non transferable
- Last screening of the film will show at 3pm daily
- You must collect and use your pack during your pre-booked time slot
- Dogs are allowed to come on the trail however please be mindful of other park visitors
- Parking charges apply at all times
- If you would like any more information regarding our trails please contact the Visitor Centre on 023 8045 5157 or the team at email@example.com