Big Butser Egg Roll - Easter Trail at Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Saturday 1st to Sunday 16th April 2023
This Easter holidays try our Big Butser Egg Roll trail, find all the signs of spring to lead you to the bottom of Butser Hill. Once there you can give your rubber egg a good throw and see how far it rolllllls!
Each pack comes with a trail guide, a pack of pencils, a springtime craft to take home and a rubber egg to decorate. Packs are available to buy online and the trail will be up from Friday 1st April to Sunday 16th April, packs are limited so to avoid disappointment book early.
What you need to know
• Packs are non refundable/non transferable
• Please note packs are not suitable for children below the age of 3 years
• Due to the nature of the site, terrain can be uneven under foot we suggest suitable footwear for little feet and big feet too
• Please bring a sturdy pushchair or baby carrier for any little ones that want to come along
• The trail will be up from Saturday 1st April - Sunday 16th April.
• Our trail starts at Queen Elizabeth Country Park Visitor Centre, on arrival you will need to collect your pack from the Visitor Centre (10am - 4pm) so please make sure you have proof of purchase to provide to the park team
• Please be aware Butser Hill is used for grazing and on your visit there may be livestock in the area. We ask all visitors to respect the animals do not approach them or feed them. If you are bringing dogs please follow grazing notices and make sure they are on leads in grazing areas
• Parking charges apply at all times (see car park notices for charges). Please note the car park can get busy during bank holidays and weekends.
For more information about our activities please contact us on 02392 595040 or email email@example.com