Children's Easter Spring Wreath - Workshop at Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Sunday 2nd April 2023
10.30am to 12.00pm or 1.00pm to 2.30pm
Make and design your very own Spring wreath to take home. We will provide and source natural materials from around the park as well as additional feathers and other bits and bobs. You can also bring some extra items to add to your wreath such as flowers, feathers or eggs. Use your imagination, get creative and leave the mess to us.
What you need to know
• Each booked child will be provided with materials to make one small spring wreath to take home.
• Please come on your allocated time slot
• This activity will last approximately 90 mins
• This activity is suitable for children aged 8 years and up
• Adult Supervision is required at all times.
• This activity is non refundable/non transferable
• Car parking charges apply.
For more information, please contact the Visitor Centre via email email@example.com or phone 02392 595040