Curious Creatures Outdoor Trail
Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Saturday 22nd to Sunday 30th October 2022
10.00am to 4.00pm
Scales and Claws or wide open jaws who are we going to find?
Follow the trail through the woods, seek the creatures and find the answers. Each pack comes with a trail guide, pencil, and a Halloween craft to do at home.
Trail packs are available to collect from the Visitor Centre please bring proof of purchase to show to park staff on arrival. Those who have booked a pack are free to do the trail whenever they wish providing you visit during opening hours 10 am – 4pm and while the trail is set up Saturday 22nd – Sunday 30th October 2022.
What you need to know
- This activity is based outdoors please prepare for the weather
- Any attending adults are not required to buy a pack as these packs are suitable for children only
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear due to inclement weather and uneven terrain. The woodlands can get very muddy so please be prepared
- This activity is suitable for children aged 3 and up, if you are bringing infants and babies please bring a sturdy pushchair to cope with the terrain or a baby carrier
- Our trail packs are non refundable/ non transferable
- You can collect/ use your pack any time during the half term week. (see dates above)
- Dogs are allowed to come on the trail however be mindful of other park visitors
- Parking charges apply at all times
- If you would like any more information regarding our trails please contact the Visitor Centre on 02392 595040 or the team at firstname.lastname@example.org