Festive Felted Robin Workshop
Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Thursday 15th December 2022
10.15am to 3.45pm
Get creative this festive season and make your own needle felted robin.
Learn how to make your very own 3D cheery robin sculpture in the brand new workshop in the setting of the beautiful Queen Elizabeth Country Park. Discover how to use specially barbed needles and repeated poking to sculp natural wool fibre into this small felted creation that is the perfect size to sit onto a cotton reel.
You will learn a variety of needle felt techniques to shape the wool, blend colours, create textures and features. Complete with beady glass eyes he is ready to be your very own ‘felted friend’.
Tutor Carol Scicluna – www.feltedfriends.co.uk
Suitable for beginners to improvers.
Workshop will commence at 10:15 and finish at approximately 3:45pm with a short break at lunchtime. Hot drinks and festive treats will be supplied, lunch is available to purchase from our Beechwood Cafe or bring your own.
For more information, please contact the Visitor Centre via email email@example.com or phone 02392 595040.
What you need to know
- Each booking will be allocated all supplies to create one felted robin to take home
- Please arrive on time for your booking
- This activity is suitable for 18+
- Please wear comfortable clothes as you will be sitting for long periods
- This activity is non-refundable/non-transferable
- Car parking charges are included in the ticket price
- Booking is essential use the link to book
If we are unable to reach minimum numbers for this workshop, we would unfortunately have to cancel the event and a full refund will be given.
Price: £65.00 per person