Hampshire DofE - Open Silver Expedition – Full Package
Virtual meeting - Monday 2nd October 2023 - 6.45pm
Expedition - Monday 23rd to Saturday 28th October 2023
Tile Barn and Ferny Crofts Scout Activity centre, New Forest
This expedition is a combined Silver Training, Practice and Assessed expedition.
Next steps and how to book your place:
- You must be enrolled onto the Silver DofE Award programme.
- Complete online booking process and make full payment.
- 8 weeks before the expedition, you will then be sent a medical form and joining instructions with all the required details as well as a kit list and the link for the online information meeting.
- Medical form must be completed and returned within 2 weeks of the date sent, your place on the expedition is not confirmed and you will not be able to participate until this is done.
- Please read our FAQs before contacting us if you have any questions.
Hampshire Outdoors will provide group kit including tents, stoves, gas, maps and compasses. All other equipment to be provided by the participant as per the kit list.
Hampshire outdoors reserves the right to turn away participants that are inappropriately equipped.
You be required to make your own way to and from the start and finish locations.
Closing date for bookings: Monday 25th September 2023
Price: £275 for Silver combined Practice and Assessed expedition only
- Any changes or cancellations will need to be sent to email@example.com and confirmed in writing
- Cancellations made within 6 weeks of the start of the expedition: participants are liable for the full fee, no refund will be available.
- Cancellation before 6 weeks of the start date of the expedition: Hampshire Outdoors will reimburse the client 50%.
- Cancellation before 12 weeks of the start date of the expedition: Hampshire Outdoors will reimburse the client 90%.
Note: These expeditions are run on minimum numbers. If numbers are not reached a full refund will be issued.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org , 01962 876218