Let's Get Crafty for Christmas at Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Wednesday 20th December (Tree Decoration)
or Fri 22nd December (Tealight Holder)
10.30am to 11.15am, 11.45am to 12.30pm, 1.15pm to 2.00pm or 2.30pm to 3.15pm
Get Crafty this Christmas at Queen Elizabeth Country Park!
Time to get creative and decorate your own Christmas decoration!We will provide the pens, the glitter (environmentally friendly of course) and the glue and you can leave the mess behind. Each child that is booked on will receive one piece of craft to decorate and take home.
Friday 22nd December (Tealight Holder) - £4.00What you need to know
• Please make sure you have booked the correct session as we will be decorating different crafts on different days.
• You will have 45 mins to decorate your craft, each booked child will receive one craft item to decorate and take home.
• This activity is suitable for children aged 3 years and up
• When you arrive please head to the Visitor Centre with your booking confirmation
• Adult supervision is required at all times however adults are not required to book a space
• This activity is non refundable/ non transferable
• Parking charges apply
For more information regarding any of our activities please contact us via email email@example.com or speak to a member of our Visitor Centre team on 02392 595040.