Little Adventures Christmas Forest School
Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Monday 18th or Tuesday 19th December 2023
10.30am to 12.00pm
See what the Little Adventures are up to in the woods this festive season!
Join us during the Christmas holidays in the woodland where we will learn about the creatures that live in the woods from the curious squirrel, sleepy hedgehog and our minibeasts hiding beneath the logs, make some magical concoctions at the muddy kitchen, build dens and make a festive craft to take home.
There will be a tasty treat to toast around the fire to enjoy out in the woods and a hot drink to keep us warm. We don't want to leave the adults out, so drinks and treats will be included for them also.
What you need to know?
• This activity is non-refundable/ non transferable
• Booking is essential
• The session is approximately 90 minutes long
• Adult supervision is required at all times, adults are not required to book a place
• This activity is suitable for children aged 2 ½ – 8 years old
• Please wear suitable clothing & footwear (wellingtons) be prepared for rain and the cold so wrap up warm!
• Please note the terrain is uneven underfoot and there is a mild incline in places suitable footwear
is advised and any infants or babies coming along a sturdy pushchair is strongly advised
• On arrival, please go to the visitor centre with your proof of booking where you will be met by our
education ranger who will collect you at 10.30am on your booked day.
• We will be using the fire pit to cook some treats on. Please make sure you have filled out all the
boxes with the relevant information regarding allergies/ dietary requirements.
• Parking charges apply at all times
For further information regarding out activities please contact the Visitor Centre on 02392 595040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data you provide will be treated in accordance with Data Protection Legislation. Your data will only be used to contact you with further information about the activity and for feedback. It will not be shared with third parties. Your data will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months from the date of the event. The legal basis for our use of this information is for consent.
You have some legal rights in respect of the personal information we collect from you. Please see our website Data Protection page for further details (www.hants.gov.uk/dataprotection). You can contact the County Council’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.