Little Hedgehogs at Staunton Country Park
Monday 11th and 25th March 2024
10.30am to 12.00pm
Little Hedgehog sessions include activities and resources appropriate to the weather and the seasons. Each week has a different theme, and we are based outdoors for the whole session. Our sessions consist of activities, woodland craft, stories, and outdoor play.
Our nature group is intended to promote a child’s confidence and independence within the outdoors through their own discovery and connection of the space. We work in partnership with the parent carer and encourage their involvement in sharing their child’s nature experiences together. We meet in the courtyard by the Coach House at 10.30am.
• Booking is essential
• We run on fortnightly on Monday's only 10.30am - 12pm (Term Time Only)
• Adult supervision is required all times
• Car parking charges apply.
• Suitable for children aged 2½ to 4 years
• Sessions are non refundable/transferable
• Our sessions are booked in 3 week blocks
• Children and adult carers should dress for the weather conditions and be happy to get mucky and wet! A change of clothing is advisable and suitable footwear.
• Babies are welcome to come to the session however we advise sturdy pushchairs that can cope with uneven terrain and plenty of layers
• Little Hedgehogs does not take place at Staunton Farm. Please be advised Staunton Farm memberships do not apply to any Staunton Country Park (Leigh Park Gardens) based activities.
For more information regarding our Little Hedgehog workshop please contact us via email at email@example.com or speak to a member of our education team on 03707797522
The personal data you provide will be treated in accordance with Data Protection Legislation. Your data will only be used to contact you with further information about the activity and for feedback. It will not be shared with third parties. Your data will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months from the date of the event. The legal basis for our use of this information is for consent.
You have some legal rights in respect of the personal information we collect from you. Please see our website Data Protection page for further details (www.hants.gov.uk/dataprotection). You can contact the County Council’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.