Natural Birdfeeder Workshop at Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Thursday 13th April 2023
10.30am to 11.30am, 12.30pm to 1.30pm or 2.30pm to 3.30pm
The birds have been busy during nesting seasons making sure their nests are all ready for their new arrivals. To say well done why not make some tasty treats that you can put up in your garden and check out which birds come to visit.
IMPORTANT – Due to the nature of this activity children will come into contact with the following e.g. - Nuts, Peanuts, Grains, Pork Lard and Dairy products. These items will not be for human consumption however we appreciate that visitors may have allergies or dietary choices, where some of the products may not be appropriate. The park team are happy to provide gloves for the activity but we can not offer food substitutes as these will not be suitable for the birds.
What you need to know?
• Each booked child will have the opportunity to make one of each bird treat.
• Booking is essential.
• This activity is suitable for children aged 4 and up
• Adult supervision is required at all times
• This activity is non-refundable/ non-transferable
• On arrival please go to the Visitor Centre with your order confirmation
• Parking Charges apply
For more information about our events and activities please contact us on 02392 595040 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org