NEW! Elklan Speech and Language Support for 3-5’s
Tuesdays 20th September, 18th October, 15th November and Monday 5th December 2022
9.30am to 4.00pm
Face-to-face - Venue Winchester
Elklan's evidence based Speech and Language Support for 3-5’s is a highly successful, externally accredited four day training course. This practical training course will:
- build your confidence and skills to support the communication and language development of ALL children aged 3-5s years, but especially those with speech and language difficulties.
- give you practical advice and strategies to support parents and families with whom you work.
- provide settings with a highly skilled workforce to help narrow the gap and improve the life chances of young children.
- give you an externally verified and accredited level 2 or level 3 award.
You can find more information about the course content here: https://www.elklan.co.uk/Training/Practitioners/Speech_and_Language_Support_for_3-5s
As part of this course you will work through 10 modules and have the opportunity to gain accreditation for the work you do through apt awards (9 credits at either level 2 or level 3).
Following each day of the training you will be given access to portfolio tasks which will need to be completed to achieve the accreditation. Learners should expect to spend up to 4 hours after each session discussing, reading, reflecting, observing, planning and writing assignments.
Dates for the course are:
- Tuesday 20th September 2022
- Tuesday 18th October 2022
- Tuesday 15th November 2022
- Monday 5th December 2022
The cost of the course is £405 which includes access to the training resources, the Early Language Builders 3-5 manual as well as all accreditation fees.