Personal, Social and Emotional bitesize training - E-learning course
We all know that PSED is key to a child’s healthy development. We have devised a selection of bitesize training modules for all practitioners that will deepen their understanding and give them the opportunity to reflect on how they can effectively support children so that they are emotionally healthy and ready to learn.
Each module focuses on a different aspect of PSED and shares lots of practical ideas and strategies to support your practice and provision. The training can be viewed by individual practitioners or used as part of a staff meeting to support staff professional development. Access via the SfYC Moodle site.
Please note- E-learning licences and Moodle access will be issued within 7 days from purchase.
1. Role of the Adult training
2. Creating an Environment to Support Self-regulation training
3. Building a Positive Self-image training
4. The Importance of Being Outdoors training
5. Developing Self-efficacy training
6. Coaching for Perseverance training
7. Supporting Children’s Social Skills training
Note for Hampshire schools – please be aware that Hampshire schools must pay for training using IBC Internal Trading (Academies and independent schools are able to use payment cards)