The Buried Moon and other spooky tales - Interactive Storytelling Workshop
Queen Elizabeth Country Park
Tuesday 25th October 2022
11.45am to 12.45pm or 3.00pm to 4.00pm
Join Amanda from Merry-go-Round Storytelling as she brings magical myths and spooky stories to life in this fun interactive storytelling.
Long ago, bothersome boggarts and menacing monsters lurked in the marshes and humans knew better than to cross them. One night, hearing of this, the moon pulled a black cloak over her yellow hair and went to see for herself …Join Amanda from Merry-go-Round Storytelling as she brings magical myths and spooky stories to life in this fun interactive storytelling. Children are welcome to come dressed in their Halloween best!
Suitable for children 6-10 year olds (Adult supervision is required at all times.)
What you need to know
- Booking is essential
- This activity is suitable for children aged 6 - 10 years only, adult supervision is required at all times however adults are not required purchase a ticket
- Storytelling tickets are non refundable/ non transferable
- Due to the nature of the workshop we ask you do not bring dogs to the activity
- When you arrive please come to the Visitor centre with your proof purchase 15 mins before your time slot to allow for checking in and seating
- Parking charges apply at all times
- If you would like any more information regarding our trails please contact the Visitor Centre on 02392 595040 or the team at email@example.com