Animal experiences at Staunton Farm
Meet your favourite animal during an exclusive session led by our farm staff. This session allows you to get up close and personal with an animal of your choice and provides exclusive behind the scenes access before we open to general visitors. You can choose to meet 1 of the following: - Rabbits and Guinea Pigs - Ferrets - Goats or Sheep - Cows - Pigs - Ponies or Donkeys - Birds including Ducks, Chickens and Rhea - Llamas and Alpacas.
This is a one-hour session for a maximum of 2 people. All sessions take place between 9-10am on a date of your choice.
Once you have purchased online, please email email@example.com to book your session date, subject to availability.
During the session you will be guided by a member of staff and will be able to feed, clean and handle your chosen animal. There will also be opportunities to groom, walk or provide enrichment for some of the animals, depending on the species. There will be opportunities to take lots of photos and ask the member of staff any questions you may have.
The cost of the session is £50, and this includes entrance to the farm for the rest of the day and two cups of animal feed.
Availability for sessions is limited to 1 session per day. If you require a specific date for your experience, it is best to check availability before your purchase (remember only proof of purchase will secure your date).
Park in the main car park, parking is free and a code for the parking machine will be provided.
Please wear old outdoor type clothing which you do not mind getting mucky. We can provide you with overalls if you prefer. Ensure you are wearing suitable footwear such as, walking boots, wellies, or sturdy trainers. Steel toed capped boots is recommended when working with large livestock.
You will need to purchase the experience on the online shop and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a session date. Please confirm in the notes section which animal you have chosen your session to be with.
All information held by Staunton will be stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will not be shared with any third parties.
Terms and conditions
- Please meet your guide outside the Visitor Centre
- Please ensure you arrive 5 minutes before your session time
- This ticket is non-refundable
- Your chosen animal may be substituted on the day if there are extenuating circumstances such as animal illness
- Under 8s must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults may attend to supervise without taking part in the session
- The session will run in all weathers
- Due to the nature of the activities, you must behave in accordance with the rules set out by your guide
- Anyone acting in a manner that impacts on the welfare of the animal will be asked to leave the session